Tasmanian Agricultural Productivity Group
Bringing together primary producers, the agricultural manufacturing sector,
Agribusiness (services to agriculture) and Government.
News & Upcoming Dates
- August 9 : Board Meeting at Sheffield School Farm
- September 1 : Ministerial full day visit to some NW TAPG Companies
- October 21 : AGM & Industry Forum with Guest Presenter Michael McQueen – Hagley Farm School
- 2022 Ag Innovation Expo – Media Release by Minister for Primary Industries and Water (28 April 2022)
- 2022 Ag Innovation Expo – Download Program
The Tasmanian Agricultural Productivity Group (TAPG) is the only organisation in Tasmania, and arguably nationally, which brings together primary producers, the food and non food agricultural manufacturing sector, plantation forestry, agribusiness (services to agriculture) and Government. TAPG is in a unique position to address issues that are of common concern to primary, secondary and service levels of Tasmanian agriculture.